Keeping up with regular oil changes is an important aspect of caring for your Jeep Gladiator. As such, it is important to know how to reset the oil-life on the Gladiator after an oil change.
Steps to Reset Oil Life
- Step 1: Start the engine and let it idle for a few minutes to ensure the engine is fully warmed up.
- Step 2: Turn the key off, wait for a few seconds, and then turn the key on again but do not start the engine.
- Step 3: Using the manual oil-life reset switch located on the dashboard, press and hold down the switch for approximately 10 seconds.
- Step 4: After 10 seconds, a small red light will appear in the bottom left corner of the dashboard. At this point, it is safe to release the switch, and your oil-life has now been reset.
- Step 5: This process is now complete, and your Jeep Gladiator’s oil-life has been reset.
By following these five simple steps, you can easily and quickly reset the oil-life on your Jeep Gladiator. Remember to keep up with your regularly scheduled oil changes to keep your vehicle running strong!