When life gives you mangos, make the most of it! Mangos are a sweet and versatile fruit that can be used in a variety of dishes, from salads to desserts and more. Here are some ways to make the most out of this delicious fruit:
- Mango-Strawberry Salad: Add some freshly chopped mango and strawberries to a simple green salad. Add a sprinkle of sea salt, olive oil and balsamic vinegar for an extra zing!
- Mango-Avocado Salad: Add diced mango and avocado to your favorite leafy greens and herbs. Toss together with a citrus dressing for a delicious and refreshing salad.
In Smoothies & Drinks
- Mango-Banana Smoothie: Blend mango, banana and almond milk for a creamy and nutritious smoothie. Add some ice for a cold and energizing drink.
- Mango Margarita: Mix mango puree, tequila, lime juice and triple sec for a refreshing and delicious cocktail.
- Mango Ice Cream: Blend mango chunks with coconut milk and sugar for an easy and healthy homemade ice cream. Add vanilla extract for an extra hint of flavor.
- Mango Pie: Make a mango custard with mango, sugar and eggs and pour into a pre-made piecrust. Bake until golden brown and enjoy!
There you have it – when life gives you mangos, make the most of it! From delicious salads to decadent desserts, mangos provide a sweet and versatile ingredient for any meal, snack or beverage. So go ahead and treat yourself to something new and delicious. Enjoy!