“My Life is Murders” is a new hit crime drama from the producers of the “Midsomer Murders” and it has been filmed in some exciting locations.
Main Filming Locations
The main location for the show is in Melbourne Australia. Filming has taken place at the Melbourne Memo Theatre, the Melbourne Arts Centre, and the Werribee Mansion. Other locations in the area include Glen Iris, Kensington, South Yarra, and Hawthorn.
The show has also been filmed in some other Australian locations including:
- Adelaide – Filming has taken place in various spots across the city including the Adelaide Oval, Adelaide Festival Centre, and the Torrens Lake.
- Tasmania – Filming has also taken place in the coastal towns of Bicheno and Eaglehawk Neck, as well as in Hobart.
- Northern Territory – Filming in Darwin took place in locations such as Charles Darwin National Park.
New Zealand Locations
As well as Australia, some of the filming for the show took place in New Zealand. Locations included:
- Bay of Plenty – Some filming took place in Tauranga and in the Kaimai Mamaku Forest Park.
- Rotorua – Filming also took place in the Rotorua region including at the Mataatua Marae.
The producers of the show have done an incredible job of choosing locations both across Australia and New Zealand for “My Life is Murders” and viewers can expect to see some amazing landscapes featured in the show.